1. Project Name
Verification of Labeling for Import & Export Food
(1) The contents of food label shall meet the compulsory requirements of the country of sales;
(2) The contents of food label should conform to the actual food;
(3) The applicant could be the distributor or agent of the import and export food.replicas de relojes
3. Implementation Body
Acceptance authority: General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of P.R.C (AQSIQ) or the local Inspection and Quarantine Authorities
Pudong Entry & Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau is the acceptance body for import food labeling verification in Shanghai area;
Pujiang Entry & Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau is the acceptance body for export food labeling verification in Shanghai area;
Approval authority: AQSIQ
(1) The applicant shall apply to the acceptance body and submit the relevant materials (refer to the Annex).
(2) The acceptance body shall, based on the completeness of the submitted materials and compliance of the label format with requirements, decide whether to accept the application or not, and issue a written document as prescribed. At the time of acceptance, the acceptance body shall inform the applicant of completing the following formalities:
i. The applicant should deposit the verification fees to the designated fiscal account (Account name: Standard and Technical Regulation Center of AQSIQ; Account No.: 11-190901040007980; Bank name: Agriculture Bank of China Beijing Branch East District Sub-branch QiJiaHuozi Office). The applicant should make two copies of the bank remittance receipt and give a clear indication of the invoice information including company name, company address, post code, contact person and telephone number on one copy and submit the copy to the acceptance body. Meanwhile, the applicant should keep the other copy to get the administrative licensing. The invoice will be issued by the Standard and Technical Regulation Center of the AQSIQ and mailed to the applicant.
ii. The applicant should mail the test sample to the Chinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine (CAIQ) for conformance test.
(3) After accepting the application, the acceptance body, either Shanghai Pujiang Bureau or Pudong Bureau, shall review the submitted materials and food labels thoroughly, and finally submit and report their comments of review and all the application materials directly to the AQSIQ.
(4) The Chinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine shall conduct the conformance test after receiving the test sample and report the test result to the AQSIQ.
(5) The AQSIQ shall review the submitted materials, and refer to the comments from local CIQ authority and the test result from CAIQ, and decide whether to approve licensing or not. If approved, the Certificate for Import and Export Food Labeling Verification shall be issued within 10 working days; if not, reasons shall be given in writing,replicas relojes and the applicant shall be notified.
5. Time Limit
The AQSIQ shall decide whether to approve licensing or not within 20 working days from the date of acceptance (the on-site audit time and inspection time will not be included, the specific date for on-site audit will be notified by the acceptance body separately, and the period of inspection is 21 working days). The acceptance body shall submit and report all the materials and comments of review to the AQSIQ within 7 working days.audemars piguet replica watches
© 2016 ARTCULS GLOBAL LOGISTICS LIMITED
Powered by BIC Online